MynorityStory Support & Help
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pakha's Gm App

2 posters

Go down

Pakha's Gm App Empty Pakha''s Gm App

Post  pakhawat Sat May 16, 2009 4:13 am

HI everyone
IGN- pakk

Age-I am 13 years old

Name- Pakha Vongsouvanh (long last name tongue )

I live in Australia NSW

Benefitting the server-I will benefit the server in many ways, i will make new players feel welcome and help them in all ways possible if they need help. I WILL hunt for hackers and BAN them for good to make this server a happy place to play in. I will host events when wanted to also make this server a fun one and not to make the other players to bored.So think about it.

GM EXP-No i havent been a gamemaster before But i have played many private servers in my lifetime including = Global Ms, v.55 and v.62. I have alot of exp in gaming and i know how it feels to play Ms.I have been playing since i was 9 years old.
On weekends i am usually on from morning till night unless i am going out with family/friends.

How active i am-I am on many hours on the weekdays and will sacrifice more of my time to help this server if i do become a game master.

Other-I am funny at times .

THANKYOU if you pick me to be an honorable GM in this server.If u dont pick me i will still continue to help people and not swear for revenge.
Your's sincerely
Pakha cheers

Last edited by pakhawat on Sat May 16, 2009 4:18 am; edited 2 times in total

pakhawat

Back to top Go down

Pakha's Gm App Empty Re: Pakha's Gm App

Post  [GM]ImJimmy Sun May 17, 2009 2:39 pm

pakhawat wrote:HI everyone
IGN- pakk

Age-I am 13 years old

Name- Pakha Vongsouvanh (long last name tongue )

I live in Australia NSW

Benefitting the server-I will benefit the server in many ways, i will make new players feel welcome and help them in all ways possible if they need help. I WILL hunt for hackers and BAN them for good to make this server a happy place to play in. I will host events when wanted to also make this server a fun one and not to make the other players to bored.So think about it.

GM EXP-No i havent been a gamemaster before But i have played many private servers in my lifetime including = Global Ms, v.55 and v.62. I have alot of exp in gaming and i know how it feels to play Ms.I have been playing since i was 9 years old.
On weekends i am usually on from morning till night unless i am going out with family/friends.

How active i am-I am on many hours on the weekdays and will sacrifice more of my time to help this server if i do become a game master.

Other-I am funny at times .

THANKYOU if you pick me to be an honorable GM in this server.If u dont pick me i will still continue to help people and not swear for revenge.
Your's sincerely
Pakha cheers

Nice App Use More Tools,
And Make a Charater ON New CLient/Website,
And Its Looking Good My Friend,

~YoJimmy
[GM]ImJimmy
[GM]ImJimmy

http://65.75.244.190/ , Http://Ironikms1.webs.com , http://Ironi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum