MynorityStory Support & Help
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Googler's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Googler's GM Application Empty Googler''s GM Application

Post  Google Sat May 23, 2009 10:33 pm

Name: Kevin H
IGN: Googler
Time zone: PST

Why do I want to be a GM?

I am active, so I can help players on their problems and helping this server will benefit everyone and I shall also help recruit players to MynorityStory, so we can have more events, and the players won’t be bored, because in previous servers, everyone got bored because they only killed monsters repeatedly, and the FM monsters idea is a great idea.

How long have I Played Maplestory?

I have been playing Maple for about 2 years now. I know that may not be long, but I know most of the items, commands, and events, so if I was a GM, I could host them, find the items, and do many commands that benefit. I have been playing MynorityStory for about 1-2 days, and that sounds very horrible, but I know most of the people already, and I get along with the GMs, such as Mynority, Philx3, and Cody.

My Grammar/Spelling

I would rate my grammar 9/10, because I am very smart, and know how to speak English fluently. I can also speak Vietnamese, some French, a little Spanish, and more.

Do you know me?

I have only played for 1-2 days, so that wouldn’t be good to the server, but I am very friendly and I hang out at “social” events, such as random times, events, and when I see them. I hope to meet everyone in the server, and I hope I help them all, so this server can be even better than it is now.

Do you think I'll do a good job?

I will try to help this server, in any way possible, such as maybe coding, in which I have no experience, but I shall try if possible, and also host events to take some slack off.Very Happy

GM experience

I was going to be a GM in two other servers, but before I could, they shut down, so I had to quit. I do know the commands and the IDs for maps and monsters, but no actual experience of GM. I shall learn though, if you GMs let me. And, I have no proof. Very sorry with a lot of regret.

Activeness?

On weekdays, I’m not on for my school hours, (6 AM- 2PM), but from 2 PM –9 PM I shall be on and also, I will limit my afkness, so I can help the server more.

On weekends, on Saturday, I’m on from 6 AM-9 AM, and then I will be from about 12 PM- 5 PM, and then lastly, 7-8PM-9PM.

On Sunday, I’m on practically the whole day, so I can help more players and host more events for everyone. I also will do some background work, like recruiting players.

Thank you for reading my GM Application.
I hope I meet your standards for being a GM

Google

Back to top Go down

Googler's GM Application Empty Re: Googler's GM Application

Post  [GM]ImJimmy Sun May 24, 2009 10:17 am

Googler,
Decent APP,
Not Bad

~Swagga
[GM]ImJimmy
[GM]ImJimmy

http://65.75.244.190/ , Http://Ironikms1.webs.com , http://Ironi