MynorityStory Support & Help
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM APP (DavidIshHere)

3 posters

Go down

GM APP (DavidIshHere) Empty GM APP (DavidIshHere)

Post  david138 Tue May 05, 2009 8:44 pm

1. IGN: DavidIshHere

2.AGE: 15

3.NAME: David Kim

4.Time Zone: Pacific Time

5. How Will You Benifit The Server?: I can help you guys ban hackers and help others. I am friendly:] I treat others like they should be treated.

6. ANY GM Experince [SHOW PROOF IF POSSIBLE]: Well I had been a GM in SydneyMs but then i demoted myself because it was to hard. I know gm codes though.
7. How active are you?: I'm about i guess like 12 hr in weekends, and 5 or 6 hrs in weekdays.

8. OTHER: I will go with the rules you gots. I will not abuse gm powers or laugh at anyone that is a noob. GM powers aren't toys. I know that. When there is a hacker, I will tell them to stop hacking. IF they stop I'll keep an eye on him. IF they don't stop, I will go in hide and ban him. I am also friendly and maybe funny. :]
Also, I will host events when there are 15players +. I will host like Henesys PQ with monsters so it will be hard. And The Ghost Chimney and a ludi JQ pet walkaway with monsters. Or even a Easter egg hunt. I will host alot of events. Also, I wil help you make more people with Hamachi. :] I also maybe can do NightShift. I will chat with others to play this awesome PRIVATE SERVER! Please make me GameMaster.

Last edited by david138 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

david138

Back to top Go down

GM APP (DavidIshHere) Empty Re: GM APP (DavidIshHere)

Post  [GM]ImJimmy Sun May 17, 2009 2:13 pm

david138 wrote:1. IGN: DavidIshHere

2.AGE: 15

3.NAME: David Kim

4.Time Zone: Pacific Time

5. How Will You Benifit The Server?: I can help you guys ban hackers and help others. I am friendly:] I treat others like they should be treated.

6. ANY GM Experince [SHOW PROOF IF POSSIBLE]: Well I had been a GM in SydneyMs but then i demoted myself because it was to hard. I know gm codes though.
7. How active are you?: I'm about i guess like 12 hr in weekends, and 5 or 6 hrs in weekdays.

8. OTHER: I will go with the rules you gots. I will not abuse gm powers or laugh at anyone that is a noob. GM powers aren't toys. I know that. When there is a hacker, I will tell them to stop hacking. IF they stop I'll keep an eye on him. IF they don't stop, I will go in hide and ban him. I am also friendly and maybe funny. :]
Also, I will host events when there are 15players +. I will host like Henesys PQ with monsters so it will be hard. And The Ghost Chimney and a ludi JQ pet walkaway with monsters. Or even a Easter egg hunt. I will host alot of events. Also, I wil help you make more people with Hamachi. :] I will chat with others to play this awesome PRIVATE SERVER! Please make me GameMaster.

Hey,
GoodLuck David,

I Dont Know About 12 hrs A Day,
When Ever Im Online You Log On But Never On,
You AFK All the Time,
[GM]ImJimmy
[GM]ImJimmy

http://65.75.244.190/ , Http://Ironikms1.webs.com , http://Ironi

Back to top Go down

Post  david138 Sun May 17, 2009 2:28 pm

I'm afk alot because I use hamachi to bring people in. And is this server still on? ^_^. I hope its up again.

david138

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]ImJimmy Sun May 17, 2009 2:30 pm

david138 wrote:I'm afk alot because I use hamachi to bring people in. And is this server still on? ^_^. I hope its up again.
If Your Gonna Get People To Join
Go On Diffrent Server,
And ADVERTIZE It works Better,
Remmeber "REAL"
That Nexon worker
Hes From Hamachi i think,

And Also,
Servers On Check FORUM >MynorityStory Help & Support > [NEW CLIENT/WEBSITE]
New Client,
New Website,
And Yeah
ITS ON

Its Now 24/7
DEDICATED

~YoJimmy
[GM]ImJimmy
[GM]ImJimmy

Back to top Go down

GM APP (DavidIshHere) Empty . . .

Post  david138 Sun May 24, 2009 11:12 am

Jimmy, if I go to another private server and advertise tghis server, They might go to global ms and say I heard there was a privat eserver named MynorityStory who is selling stuff with items or they will go on this server and hack into Reden's computer. You get my point now right?

david138

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]ImJimmy Sun May 24, 2009 11:50 am

david138 wrote:Jimmy, if I go to another private server and advertise tghis server, They might go to global ms and say I heard there was a privat eserver named MynorityStory who is selling stuff with items or they will go on this server and hack into Reden's computer. You get my point now right?
Lol,
Still Better On A Diffrent PRIVATE Server
Hamachi Got us In Shit,
Ive never seen You ONLINE The Server
[GM]ImJimmy
[GM]ImJimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Garret Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:08 pm

Note:
I will be turning in the server to nexon to get it shut down,
due to random bann and abuse of People using GM powers and people being rude,hateful,and retarted fag fuckers.

I am sorry if you do not want the server to be turned in but i hate bud for being a nipple sucking saggy dick fucker. good BYE

P.S: Jimmy i kno why you dislike the server to ^^!

KK ima go send this to nexon and post it on Nexon forums

Thank you for reading!
Garret
Garret

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum