MynorityStory Support & Help
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mitchhh's GM application

2 posters

Go down

Mitchhh's GM application Empty Mitchhh's GM application

Post  Mitchhh Sun May 10, 2009 10:53 am

Name: Hello all, I am Mitch, and my in-game name is Mitchhh. You can just call me Mitch.

M/F : MALE Cool

Location/Timezone: I live in The Netherlands . The time zone here is : (GMT+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlijn, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Wenen

Time spent online: On weekdays i play around 1-4 hours a day and on weekends i can play all time.

Applying for: Well i am applying for an In-Game GM because Coding isn't my thing. I just like to help people with problems In-Game, Ban hackers, doing events if it is possible and to let everyone enjoy IronikMS.

In-game name: My in-game name is Mitchhh.

Reason to join the team: I like to have fun with the users and the staff and I will never abuse GM powers. I will help everyone who needs help and i will BAN HACKERS AND I LOVE THAT. I will respect everyone, EXCEPT HACKERS xD . Also i will do as much events as possible if i have the permission for it.

Experience: I know the most usefull commands as GM : !BAN !jail !notice !notice2 !dc !map !spawn !warp !item. I know this because i was a GM on my friend's server. This was just a server to make experience with GM and not anymore. I and 2 other friends were the only one who played (experienced it).

Contact information MSN/EMAIL : mitchieboy_kl@msn.com, opgezwolle17@live.nl .

Personal Information/Hobbies: I like to play soccer, i joined a soccerclub 5 years ago. I have to train 2 times a week and have to play a soccergame once a week. Also i like to have fun. I like to listen to HipHop music. I can talk Dutch, English, German and French ( I HATE THIS ) but i learn it on school.

Last words: I would like to help everyone and the server.

Cya Mitch.

Mitchhh

Back to top Go down

Mitchhh's GM application Empty Re: Mitchhh's GM application

Post  [GM]ImJimmy Sun May 17, 2009 2:21 pm

Mitchhh wrote:Name: Hello all, I am Mitch, and my in-game name is Mitchhh. You can just call me Mitch.

M/F : MALE Cool

Location/Timezone: I live in The Netherlands . The time zone here is : (GMT+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlijn, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Wenen

Time spent online: On weekdays i play around 1-4 hours a day and on weekends i can play all time.

Applying for: Well i am applying for an In-Game GM because Coding isn't my thing. I just like to help people with problems In-Game, Ban hackers, doing events if it is possible and to let everyone enjoy IronikMS.

In-game name: My in-game name is Mitchhh.

Reason to join the team: I like to have fun with the users and the staff and I will never abuse GM powers. I will help everyone who needs help and i will BAN HACKERS AND I LOVE THAT. I will respect everyone, EXCEPT HACKERS xD . Also i will do as much events as possible if i have the permission for it.

Experience: I know the most usefull commands as GM : !BAN !jail !notice !notice2 !dc !map !spawn !warp !item. I know this because i was a GM on my friend's server. This was just a server to make experience with GM and not anymore. I and 2 other friends were the only one who played (experienced it).

Contact information MSN/EMAIL : mitchieboy_kl@msn.com, opgezwolle17@live.nl .

Personal Information/Hobbies: I like to play soccer, i joined a soccerclub 5 years ago. I have to train 2 times a week and have to play a soccergame once a week. Also i like to have fun. I like to listen to HipHop music. I can talk Dutch, English, German and French ( I HATE THIS ) but i learn it on school.

Last words: I would like to help everyone and the server.

Cya Mitch.

SHould Be More ACTIVE And,
A Good App,
BE MORE ACTIVE!,
IF YOU WERE,
IT WOULD BOOST YOUR CHANCE BY ABOUT 40%...

~YoJimmy
[GM]ImJimmy
[GM]ImJimmy

http://65.75.244.190/ , Http://Ironikms1.webs.com , http://Ironi

Back to top Go down